Australian Lash Academy is a reputable Melbourne based Lash Academy, offering quality services focused around best practices. At ALA you will learn how to provide award winning quality services, the workplace health and safety, branding and marketing, starting up your own lash business, what to do with your first client, and much much more. There’s end-to-end educational and training courses available 1-on-1,  small groups and online (coming soon!!!) with ongoing support provided long after you’ve graduated.

90% of success is just showing up! We can do the other 10% together  

Click below for more Information and Training FAQ’s 

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop