CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSION MASTERCLASS
This is a comprehensive course that focuses on teaching you everything you need to know to build a successful lash business.
If you are new to the industry or have completed a training that left you lacking knowledge or confidence, then this is the course to get you started with Lash Extensions.
This Classic Eyelash Extension Master Class is a comprehensive course that is delivered through a blended method of both online modules (to be completed at home) and face to face training. (If you would prefer to complete the entire course face to face, please get in touch as this is still an option)
Learning lashes is an exciting time, but there is also A LOT of information to learn, and a lot more than most realise until they sit down to learn it. By completing this blended training you will be able to take your time to really learn and understand the theory (and reduce overwhelm) whilst spending the face to face time really honing in on the practical skills needed to be the best lasher you can.
For a full content list, please request your information pack.
- Eye Anatomy
- Eye health, disease & conditions
- Hair Anatomy & Cycle
- Health and Hygiene requirements in your salon
- Allergies & Irritation
- Understanding the science behind the adhesive
- Eye shapes and lash styling
- Product knowledge
- Choosing the correct length, curl & diameter for your clients
- Classic Application
- Trouble shooting retention problems
- And SO much more!
What is Included
- Classic starter kit
- Live model practice
- Full printed manual
- Online theory modules
- Lifetime support
- Certificate of Completion & Certificate of Competency*
- Enrollment into our Implementation Program
- Student discount on all products and further training
- Light refreshments provided
- Products provided for training so you do not need to use your kit
- Bring a friend to train with and you will each receive $250 off your course cost.
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Duration: 2 Days (+ online modules)
- Location: Heidelberg Heights
For interstate or in salon training, please contact us
Please read our Training Terms & Conditions here.